Friday, January 18, 2008

Summary of Program

WHEW! I’ve made it! Here at the finish line I feel proud and exhausted at the time. To be honest it was alot of work, but I feel that I can use many of the items we’ve learned in my library program. My favorite lessons covered were the image generators and the Animoto video. I feel I can use those to enhance web pages and promote books and other literary events within the library. I definitely know much more about the services offered on the web and are much more technological savvy.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations! Those image generators and Animoto seem to top everyone's list. I guess it's because they are so much fun!
What's your color?

lyle.metzler said...

Congratulations on a job well done! I like the Animoto as well. I like your idea of bringing a book into it, trying to get students more interested in reading.

I like the sleek look of your blog, too! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.