Friday, January 18, 2008

Thing #19- Flow Maps and Mind Charts

Gliffy and Bubbl.us would both be great ways to incorporate graphic organizers into research units. I liked Gliffy because of the many templates I could choose from, as well as all the editing options. I created visual representations with both Gliffy and Bubble.us. One was of genres that my 3rd graders research, and the other was of sea animals that I plan to use with my younger students in the spring when they study their ocean unit. Check them out.



4 comments:

speedreader said...

I love the ocean animal organizer! I didn't play with that site for my Thing #19 but after looking at yours, I think I will go back and re-visit that site. Good job and thanks for sharing what you created!

rookiereader said...

I love the pictures in the Ocean Animal Organizer. I think I need to go back to Gliffy and practice some more. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

I love that idea with the animal organizer. you are so creative!

CoolLibrarian said...

The ocean organizer is a great visual for students. The pictures are great. Awesome work!