Friday, January 18, 2008

Thing #22-Animoto

I like the idea behind Animoto. I think it is a great way to generate student interest in school projects and one that they would have fun doing. I did find it a bit frustrating in trying to post my video on my blog. I followed the instructions given, but blogger keeps telling me there is an error in the html code. SIGH! However, I can see how creating video shorts to promote “movies” of books would be an entertaining method of getting kids interested in reading.

Check it out at http://animoto.com/play/81de3f7de5d1702131f959e1f750e118

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Varsity Reader,

Becky here, from Animoto. Sorry you had problems showing your page. I think I know what you may have done incorrectly though. I think you may have chosen the "Embed Code" selection when trying to "Post Online." We actually have a button specifically for Blogger users (i know because I used to have blogger before I came around and switched to Tumblr), but ANYWAY, try again, but when clicking on the "Post Online" button beneath your video, find the Blogger choice. You sign in through our site and voila, your video should be posted... like magic!

Take care,
Becky @ Animoto

learninglou said...

I am so sorry that you had trouble in getting your Animoto published on your blog for this was my most favorite thing to do. Also, to me it was one of the easiest.